The Site is not intended to be used by individuals under the age of 18.
“Device Information” is what we call any automatically collected information about the websites or search terms that brought you to the Site, the ways you interact with the Site, and the pages or products you view on the Site.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information about your device’s web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We don’t change our Site’s data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We collect Device Information using:
- Cookies: Data files placed on your device that can include a unique anonymous identifier
- Log Files: Track actions on the Site and collect data like IP address, browser, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
- Web Beacons, Tags & Pixels: Electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site
“Order Information” is what we call any personal information that we collect when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site. This includes your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card numbers). If you choose to opt in during checkout, we may also use your email address to send you updates about new products in our online store.
We use Device Information (particularly your IP address) to help us screen for potential risk and fraud. We also use it to improve and optimize our Site by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site.
We use Order Information to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. This includes processing payment information, arranging shipping, and providing order confirmations and invoices. We also use Order Information to communicate with you and screen for risk or fraud.
We share your Personal Information with the third parties below, but only as it’s required in order to use your Personal Information as described above.
- Shopify: We use Shopify to power our online store.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
We may also share your Personal Information to:
- comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive; or
- otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we’ll maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We may update this shipping and handling policy occasionally to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
If you have any questions, need more information, or would like to make a complaint about our shipping and handling practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
403, 11026 106 Street